The Website enables users to access AInI (“Services”). The Services and Website are owned, provided, and powered by Applied Innovation Institute whose registered address is Alberta, Canada.
The T&C apply to all users of the AInI. Any deviating or supplementary provisions agreed upon the conclusion of the contract shall only apply if drawn up in writing. The T&C apply to all services provided by the AInI.
Our License to You
We welcome your suggestions, ideas, comments, and other feedback regarding the Services (“Feedback”). By submitting any Feedback, you grant us the right to use the Feedback without any restriction or any compensation to you. By accepting your Feedback, AInI does not waive any rights to use similar or related Feedback previously known to AInI, developed by its employees or contractors, or obtained from other sources.
Using the Website
In order to access the Services, you must ensure that:
- Your use of the Website and Services is consistent with all applicable laws and regulations; and
- You are 18 years or older. Notwithstanding, if applicable law requires you to be older than such ages in order for AInI to lawfully provide the Services to you, then the minimum age would be such an older age; and
- Are not currently restricted from the Services, or not otherwise prohibited from having an account; and
- Are not using the Services for reasons that are in competition with AInI; and
- Will only maintain one account at any given time; and
- Do not allow any other person access to any password, user ID or account given to you by AInI; and
- Will use your real name and only provide accurate information; and
- Have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party; and
- Will not violate any rights of AInI or third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights; and
- You agree not to access the Services by any means other than through the interfaces that are provided or approved by AInI.
- The qualifying contract to use the services provided by the provider is only valid when receiving the confirmation email. This email contains the information that the account was set up and the required credentials and a link for the booked course via which the subscriber can log on to the console and start taking the course. The customer must immediately inform any shortcomings and mistakes of the services.
- The Provider reserves the right to not accept a booking without giving reasons. If the provider does not accept a booking, this will be communicated to the affected users immediately by email. Bookings are limited to the specific course offering and do not entitle you to other courses or an extension of access.
Prices and Services
The prices include the use of the course portal, viewing of the course content, taking the course exams, and receiving a digital course certificate (PDF-file).
- Usage fees for services are payable in advance.
- The user may affect payment by using one of the payment methods specified such as a credit card.
- Billing takes place digitally; a paper billing will not occur. With the conclusion of the contract, the user will receive a check. The invoice is sent to the address or email that was typed in as part of the online registration form or the account used in the payment service.
User’s Refund Policy
- Cancellation and Refunds: You can request refund within 7 days of your purchase. Money back guarantee is void if the participant has accessed more than 20% of the content. Any refund request beyond 7 days of purchasing the course will not be accepted and no refund will be provided.
- Duplicate Payments: Refund of duplicate payments made by the user (s) will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) in 10 working days post intimation by the user (s).
Misuse of the Website
You are prohibited from using the Website to post or transmit any material which is or may be infringing, threatening, false, misleading, inflammatory, libelous, invasive of privacy, obscene, pornographic, abusive, discriminating, illegal or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to civil liability or violate any law. You are also prohibited from using the Website to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation.
Personal Information and Registration
Registration is required to use the Website. As part of the registration process, you agree to provide certain limited information about you, such information to be current, complete, and accurate and you should maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete, and accurate.
By providing information to us, you represent and warrant that you are entitled to submit the information and that the information is accurate, not confidential, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights.
Content and Accessibility of the Study Portal and Liability
- The provider strives to ensure that the portal functions properly at all times. However, the provider does not guarantee uninterrupted access.
- Claims for damage on the part of the user are excluded unless stated otherwise below. The exclusion does not extend to damage claims asserted by the user arising from death or injury to body or health or infringement of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as the liability for other loss or damage caused by a premeditated or grossly negligent contractual infringement on the part of the provider, its legal representatives or vicarious agents. Essential contractual obligations are those which must be met to achieve the goal intended by the contract. A “cardinal obligation” or “essential contractual obligations” are obligations the discharge of which enables the contract to be properly performed in the first place and the contracting party usually relies on and may rely on.
- In the event of infringement of essential contractual obligations, the provider shall only be liable for contractually typical, foreseeable loss or damage if the infringement was due to ordinary negligence unless it is a case of damage claims asserted by the user arising from death or injury to body or health.
- The restrictions as set forth under paragraphs 3 and 4 shall also apply to the benefit of the provider’s legal representatives and vicarious agents if claims are asserted against them directly.
We care about the security of our users. While we work to protect the security of your account and related information, AInI do not guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. Please notify us immediately of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account by emailing AInI.
Ownership of Content:
The Website is owned and operated by AInI. All of the content featured or displayed on the Website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, designs, layout, look, appearance, photographs, images, illustrations, and software (the ‘Content’), is owned by AInI or its licensors and/or its content providers. All elements of the Website including, but not limited to the general design and the Content, are protected by trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark, and other laws relating to intellectual property rights.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The Website may have used trademarks, brands, and/or names owned by third parties. Nothing herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any intellectual property right law in any manner whatsoever and shall remain the property of their respective owners.
Modifying The Website and Services.
We are constantly changing and improving our Website and Services. We may add or remove functions, features, or requirements, and we may suspend or stop a certain Services at any time without prior notice.
ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE AT THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND AInI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL AInI BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE SITE, ANY LINKS TO ANOTHER WEBSITES, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER.
Limitation of Liability
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER AInI, NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE WEBSITE WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING DAMAGES CAUSED BY VIRUSES OR ANY INCORRECTNESS OR INCOMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCTS, EVEN IF AInI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION RELATED TO THE WEBSITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) MONTH AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
We want to make sure that all of our users and instructors feel safe and comfortable while using our Website. We have drafted these guidelines to ensure that people understand and follow the rules when participating in our online community and otherwise using our Website.
Although we do not routinely screen or monitor content provided by users, we may remove or edit inappropriate content or activity reported to us or suspend, disable, or terminate a user’s access to all or part of the Website.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Termination and Suspension of User Accounts
AInI reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate any user with or without notice at any time in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason. You agree that, if you are suspended and/or terminated, you will make no further use of the Website after termination or during suspension.
Applied Innovation Institute